Ben is a qualified Chartered Accountant and his early years were spent learning the ropes at KPMG, a multinational, “Big 4″ accounting firm. He challenges the industry by the way he operates. His accounting business does not function like a normal accounting practice and it’s testament to his entrepreneurial spirit that he has managed to achieve that.
In this episode we talk about:
- Ben’s Anthill 30 under 30 for 2014
- Ben’s Key Person of Influence journey
- What makes Inspire Cafe so special and different
- Inspire Cafe Beer and Cheese nights
- What my biggest business struggle is
- Ben’s mum and the most amazing feat she’s achieved
Nutrition and Meal Plans
What foods to avoid
- Calorie dense foods
What foods to actively seek out
- GST free foods
Ben’s fondest food memories
Ben realised that the food he got at home which his dad used to cook was just the best ever. But, growing up he used to be pretty fussy when it came to food. Ben’s favourite meal growing up was pizza.
- Strength training and Cardio 5 times a week
- A similar routine to Crossfit called InnerFight
Quick dinner ideas
Own a gluten free cafe
Know more about Ben
Who would you love to have dinner with and where?
Sir Richard Branson at some of the Brisbane Restaurants on Eagle Street Pier
Last meal on the planet?
A seafood buffet at George’s Paragon
Eat that Frog Book