Photo idea: trainwreck
– Fee pressures of outsourcing
– Inability of mid-tier and Big4 firms to change quickly enough
– If these firms are to switch their focus to the smaller businesses, unlikely to pay big prices so have to reduce
– If price reduce, service reduces and therefore still no value being delivered to the client
– All comes down to a crap way to price in the first place
Select your desired option below to share a direct link to this page.
Your friends or family will thank you later.