We’re looking for a Personal Assistant to join our growing team in Fortitude Valley! The role will be supporting 2 Associate Partners and their teams and will require someone who is self-motivated, uses initiative, and has strong organizational skills. This is a newly created role, so you’ll have the opportunity to really make the role your own!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Diary & inbox management,
- Liaising with clients, building relationships, and booking client meetings,
- Attend client and team meetings, taking minutes, and maintain Hubspot,
- Assisting the EA
- Keeping the team accountable,
- Ad hoc requests,
A bit about you:
- Loves deadlines, systems, tech, to-do list, and getting things done.
- 2 years of Personal Assistant experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, show initiative and be a positive “team player”
- Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Common sense approach to tasks
Why work for Inspire?
- We are a friendly team of 20 & have an inspirational environment – no drama, no politics or BS
- You get $3,000 to spend on personal and professional development, each year
- Super fast-paced – learn more here in 2 years than elsewhere in 7
- 5-year career development plans
- Quarterly 2-day team retreats #WorkHardPlayHard
We are Inspire – Life-Changing Accountants. We’re a team of Accountants and numbers people who believe that family is number one. We’re best known for having proactively saved our small business clients just over $18M in tax by implementing cutting-edge tax-saving strategies. Thanks to our Day for a Dollar campaign, we’ve given 17M days worth of access to water, food, health, and sanitation to families in need across 16 countries…
Ultimately, we exist to help our clients build businesses that give them the freedom to put family first and make a difference in the world.
If you’re keen to learn more about us, head on over to https://inspire.accountants