First let’s get the money out of the way. $47,500 – $57,500 + super with plenty of room to grow (depending on experience).
The essence of the role is simple –
- Nail the basics – BAS, Tax Returns & Financial Statements and sending jobs to our Offshore Team to process,
- Learn the ropes – Helping a Senior Accountant prepare to deliver Tax Planning, Tax & Business Structure Reviews, Annual General Meetings & Business Structure Advice (to name a few) … until you can do it yourself,
- Have a good understanding on how to use Xero,
- Great communication skills in order to effectively liaise with our clients
We kind of imagine it to be like the runner to a gunner in the war movies. You know the one who runs back and forth to load the ammunition, so that the guy or girls on the machine gun can keep on firing at the target! Imagine that, but in an accounting firm lol.
In the future, here’s what we think you’d love about being a Senior Accountant, if you’re willing to put in the hard work over the next 2 – 3 years as a Junior Accountant now –
- Taking over the leads and converting them as Inspire Family clients
- You’d know your clients business and family intimately.
- You’d love them, and they would love you.
- You’d be the first point of call for a small group of 50 client groups, all 6 & 7 figure business owners.
- You’d run the advice meetings (Annual General Meetings, Tax Planning, Business Structure Advice etc).
- You’d coordinate with our offshore team to complete 75% of the job and then review the job and present back to the clients.
- You’d be a call or email away from the clients if they needed help – and best of all, quick telephone calls and emails are free.
- You’d get all the technical and soft skills training you’d need to become one of the most impactful accountants in Australia.
- You’d get $3K a year to spend on personal and professional development.
A bit about you personally …
- You’re a great accountant and numbers is ‘your thang’.
- You’re also a people person and willing to help your clients / team
- You prefer small dynamic teams to being a cog in a big machine.
- You’re honest and want to do the right thing by people.
- You’re on a mission in life.
- You’re great at communicating complex ideas and making them simple.
- You thrive on being the trusted advisor to the business owners.
- You take pride in your team and their achievements.
- You’re observant and have attention to detail which allows you to stay one step ahead in preempting and solving problems as well as identifying and harnessing opportunities.
- You love your family.
- You love a challenge.
A bit about Inspire …
We are Inspire – Life Changing Accountants.
We help Young Families get Cashed Up, so they can use their Business for Good.
We’re best known for having proactively saved our small business clients $18M+ in tax, which they use to reinvest back into their growing business & family.
And because we believe that GOOD IS THE NEW GREAT, for every dollar of tax we save our small business clients, we give a day of access to food, water, health or sanitation to a family in need.
That means we’ve given over 18M days of Life Changing Help to families in need across 16 countries.
Why work for Inspire?
- We are a friendly team of 20 & have an inspirational environment – no drama, no politics or BS
- You get $3,000 to spend on personal and professional development, each year
- Super fast-paced – learn more here in 2 years than elsewhere in 7
- 5-year career development plans
- Quarterly 2-day team retreats #WorkHardPlayHard